Have you thought counseling might help you or someone you care about?
Are there any areas below that you feel you could use some assistance with?
- Your relationship (marriage or couple)?
- Feeling down, tired, or depressed?
- Feeling stressed or anxious?
- Feeling stuck or trapped?
- Alcohol or drug use becoming a problem?
- Coping with loss after loss?
- Adult ADHD or ADD?
- IMPROVE YOUR QUALITY OF LIFE?
As a practical, interactive, solution-focused therapist, my treatment approach is to provide support and practical feedback to help clients resolve current problems and long-standing patterns. With sensitivity and compassion, I help clients find solutions to a wide range of life challenges and psychological issues.
Blending conventional and alternative approaches, I draw on a variety of styles and techniques to incorporate what will be most helpful for each client. I work with each client to help them build on their strengths to identify and achieve life goals.